Home Selling Partner with Fonville Morisey
June has been a full time associate with Fonville Morisey in the Lochmere office in Cary since 1987.
Recent sales with June’s office include:
1640 Brook Run Drive (Raleigh) for $346,000
SOLD IN 3 DAYS!
104 Holmhurst Court (Cary) for $299,900
400 Kingswood Drive (Cary) for $270,000
119 Crosswood Drive (Durham) for $205,900
SOLD IN 15 DAYS!
8628 Swarthmore Drive (Raleigh) for $200,000
SOLD IN 11 DAYS!
- Full time associate since 1987 with Fonville Morisey, all this time in the Lochmere office in Cary.
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Masters Degree in Retailing and Fashion Design…Knoxville campus.
- Worked for Neiman Marcus in Dallas, Texas as an assistant buyer for 6 years. Worked for the famous Harrod’s of London as a buyer’s clerk.
- Department Manager for Saks Fifth Ave. in Detroit, Michigan.
- I love dogs and cats and gardening. I am a 37 year Docent at NC Museum of Art. Prior to real estate, I had a small antiques business in Raleigh. Moved to Raleigh/Cary in 1974 with my husband’s job transfer.
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS & PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS:
- Graduate of Realtor’s Institute–GRI, ABR,Broker.
- Broker’s license
- Fonville Morisey Executive Council
POST LICENSE COURSES:
- Completed the Sweat Hogs Workshop of intensive training on working with buyers and sellers.
- Workshops on the appraisal process, inspections, financing, and working with out of town transfers.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation completed.
BOARD OF REALTORS:
- Member of the Raleigh Board of Realtors since 1987